Oblivion Guild Statement
-Regarding Players and Behaviors.
- Every player has the right to express himself, as long as spams are not made, offenses are not taken, and tempers don’t get too exalted.
- Any kind of discrimination will NOT be tolerated, whether it regards to Religion, Country, Race, Color, Beliefs or any other kind. It’ll result on an instant kick.
- Name Calling to guildies will result on a reprehension and if it persists even on a Kick.
- Respect and teamwork will always be high rated on Oblivion, so keep them.
- Disrespect towards other guilds, whether they’re Alliance or Horde will NOT be tolerated, resulting on a Kick.
- No Rank discrimination will be allowed between the players.
- Players are allowed to have as many alts as they wish on the guild.
- Joining Oblivion is making a commitment to ALWAYS go for the best, to NEVER be afraid and to ALWAYS be there for the Guild and with the Guild.
- Every player, don’t matter Rank or Gear, has the right to join Guild Raids made to anywhere, except Sunwell Plateau where leaders can check gear before inviting. Always considering the raid is not full of his/her player’s class.
- Any player has the right to start raids on the Guild, just as the High Ranked players will be constantly starting / participating on them.
- Ninjas of ANY kind will NOT be tolerated. Ninjaeing will result on an Instant Kick from both the Raid and the Guild.
- Hacking / Exploiting / Bugging to kill bosses on raids will NOT be tolerated either, and the same punishment applies. Instant Kick.
- Master Looting is not allowed on Oblivion Guild Raids.
- Looting Rules MUST be NEED BEFORE GREED and no DKP System (Dragon King Points System) is allowed either.
- Officers and the Guild Master will delegate small tasks to different and random players on Guild Raids to check if they can handle responsibility. Success will be rewarded and Fail will have a few different consequences.
Last edited by Terran on Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:48 pm; edited 2 times in total